Known throughout Quebec and across Canada for its selection of classic cars and luxury cars, the John Scotti Automotive group owns 12 new-car dealerships and two used-vehicle centres in the greater Montreal region. The group’s roster includes the most prestigious makes like Lamborghini, Lotus, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo, and it operates as well Subaru, Suzuki and Mitsubishi dealerships.
In order to maintain its position as leader in the domain of automotive sales, the John Scotti Automotive group is committed to being a leader on the Web as well. After carrying out an analysis of the different players in the industry, the Scotti family decided to choose EVOLIO as strategic business partner for its different websites and its online marketing. The role of EVOLIO will be to help the automotive group learn and master the best business practices and maximize opportunities on the Web, with the aim of increasing its sales of new and used vehicles, as well as its revenues from after-sales services.
EVOLIO recently brought online a portal representing the group’s different automotive makes and implementing an Internet strategy for all its used vehicles in a single website: www.johnscotti.com.
Objectives of the portal:
- Regrouping the used-vehicle inventories of all the Scotti group’s dealerships.
- Featuring used-vehicles sections devoted to specific high-end makes (Lamborghini, Lotus, Jaguar, etc.)
- Featuring sections specifically for classic models: Project cars, Corvette Canada and classic cars from the 1930s to the 1970s.
- Providing a simple and efficient navigation for the customer, in addition to projecting the Scotti brand’s high-end image.
- Offering a unique, customized website which performs extremely well on search engines.
The second phase of the project consists of redesigning the websites of each of the group’s dealerships, previously created and hosted by a competitor. The following sites are presently online: