Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the position-holder will be responsible for selling Internet sales solutions (websites, and advertising and promotional banners) to automotive dealerships to help them improve their visibility online and attain their business objectives.
- Develop and solicit new clients and existing clients in an assigned territory
- Analyze clients’ needs and propose personalized solutions for their website, promotions and online advertising
- Maintain relationships based on confidence with clients, and ensure their satisfaction
- Send modifications and coordinate them with the production and web integration team
- Negotiate, compose and finalize contracts and reports for follow-ups of clients
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Participate in the elaboration of budgets and business objectives
- Coordinate sums to be collected from clients with the accounting department
- Carry out, as the need arises, any and all other related tasks
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience in the sales domain
- Bilingualism (English and French), both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of Windows and of the Office suite
- Knowledge of the Internet and of interactive media
- Knowledge of the automotive field is an asset
- Spirit of initiative and of analysis
- Oriented towards results
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relationships
- Valid driver’s licence
Resourceful, organized, analytically minded, mindful of deadlines, ability to handle pressure and good team spirit.
Are you interested in this challenge?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.